We opened Paintbase nail salon to fill a void in the market for a safe, clean and stylish place to conveniently accomplish beauty maintenance.
We do several things that set us apart from the crowd:
- Our instruments are cleaned in a hospital-grade autoclave and sealed in sterilization envelopes until they are used.
- Our pedicure sinks do not use whirlpool jets, which cannot effectively be cleaned and therefore can harbor hazardous bacteria.
- Our nail technicians follow a dual handwashing policy and must thoroughly wash their hands both before and after services. You can always request that your nail technicians wear latex gloves during your service as well.
- We use disposable nail files, buffers and cuticle sticks which are discarded after each service.
- We do not use dangerous razors and graters.
- We seek out the healthiest and highest-quality products! We carry a range of nail products and beauty items from industry leaders OPI and Essie. We are also proud to carry RGB Cosmetics, a beautiful “5-free” nail care line; 5-free products are free of formeldehyde, formeldehyde resin, toluene, camphor or DHP. RGB is an industry leader in both quality and a commitment to healthier standards in the beauty industry.
- We do not offer acrylic products, which are both harmful to the health of our nail technicians, but also to overall nail health.
- We only use LED drying lamps, avoiding potentially harmful UV lamps altogether.
- We constantly look for new products and methods that will help us offer the highest quality, healthy and safe service in the industry.