- IF YOU ARE HIGH-RISK OR FEELING POORLY, OR IF YOU HAVE TRAVELED INTERNATIONALLY IN THE LAST 14 DAYS, WE ASK THAT YOU RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT FOR A LATER DATE
- PLEASE ARRIVE 5 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT START TIME
- TEMPERATURES WILL BE TAKEN UPON STAFF ARRIVAL
- ANYONE PRESENTING VISIBLE SYMPTOMS WILL BE ASKED TO RESCHEDULE, AND ANY STAFF MEMBERS WITH THE SAME WILL BE SENT HOME
- A NO-SHOW OR SAME-DAY CANCELLATION WILL RESULT IN A CHARGE FOR 100% OF THE SERVICES BOOKED TO THE CARD USED TO RESERVE YOUR APPOINTMENT
- LATE ARRIVALS COULD RESULT IN A REDUCTION OF SERVICE OR CANCELLATION, THE FULL COST OF BOOKED SERVICES WILL BE CHARGED
- ALL CLIENTS + STAFF WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR MASKS. WE CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH A MASK SHOULD YOU NOT HAVE ONE. WE CANNOT MAKE ANY EXCEPTIONS, AND WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SERVICE YOUR APPOINTMENT WITHOUT ONE. THE LATE CANCELLATION WILL RESULT IN A CHARGE FOR 100% OF THE SERVICES BOOKED.
- ADDITIONAL GUESTS NOT RECEIVING SERVICES ARE CURRENTLY NOT ALLOWED AS WE TRY TO LIMIT THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN THE SALON AT ANY GIVEN TIME, THIS DOES INCLUDE CHILDREN NOT RECEIVING SERVICES.
- OUR WAITING AREA IS CLOSED – OUR FRONT DESK WILL TEXT OR CALL YOU AT THE TIME OF YOUR CHECK IN AND BRING YOU INTO THE SALON
- ALL GUESTS WILL WASH HANDS UPON ARRIVAL. PLEASE DO NOT USE CELL PHONES DURING SERVICE IF AT ALL POSSIBLE. PLEASE DO NOT BRING IN OUTSIDE FOOD + DRINK.
- WE HAVE ALLOTTED AN ADDITIONAL 15 MINUTE SPACING BETWEEN APPOINTMENTS FOR EXTRA CLEANING. ALL BARRIERS AND SERVICE SURFACES WIPED DOWN AND DISINFECTED BETWEEN SERVICES. OUR FRONT DESK STAFF WILL BE REGULARLY STERILIZING THE ENTRANCE AND CHECKOUT AREAS
- THE CARD USED TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT WILL BE THE CARD USED FOR PAYMENT, THIS WILL HELP US COMPLETE A TOUCHLESS CHECKOUT
- A $5 PPE SURCHARGE WILL BE ADDED TO EACH CLIENT’S TOTAL, THIS WILL HELP US DEFRAY THE ONGOING COSTS OF EQUIPMENT + UPFIT OF THE SALON. WE DO NOT EXPECT THIS TO BE PERMANENT AT THIS TIME
PAINTBASE does not require appointments but we strongly recommend them, especially Thursday-Sunday! We accommodate walk-ins when possible, but we build our schedule around appointments. We suggest calling ahead if you have not booked an appointment before the day-of.
Please note that we do require a credit card to reserve appointments of 4 or more; no-shows will be charged 50% of the total cost of services booked.
We know how easy it is to get behind, so please call us if you are running late for your service. We reserve the right to cancel or abbreviate appointments if you are 15 minutes late with no call.
No, PAINTBASE does not apply or remove acrylic nails. Please have acrylics removed prior to your appointment. If an appointment is cancelled due to acrylic requirements not being met, you may be charged the full amount of the services booked.
We do offer sculpted gel, which is a product that can be used to add strength and length to your nails. See below for more information on sculpted gel.
CND Brisa Sculpted Gel is a nail builder that adds strength and length to your nails; it is a healthier alternative to acrylics. Sculpted Gel is thinner, more flexible and more natural-looking than traditional acrylics, but are just as durable. Our nail stylists hand-file our Sculpted Gel to avoid using drills, so please allow an hour and a half for full-set application or overlay and one hour for fill-ins. Hand-filing, while more time consuming, is ultimately better for both the customer and nail stylist.
Yes, we do! Many of our nail stylists are extremely skilled in nail art and design! If you would like to book an accent nail or full nail design please be sure to request this when booking over the phone or add it to your appointment when booking online. This can be found under the “NAILS” section for online booking, and can be added to any service. It is important for us to know this in advance, both for scheduling purposes and so we can match you with a nail design expert. When you arrive for your appointment, photos of your desired design are very helpful to your nail stylist. If we can’t accommodate that particular design we will advise you on other options! Our instagram page is an excellent source for nail design ideas as we are constantly updating it with our work and inspiration. Please note that intricate accents or full designs will vary in price based on time and complexity.
- If you need gel removal please be sure to add that to your appointment, gel removal requires additional time and it’s extremely helpful to know this for our scheduling purposes. This can be found under the “NAILS” section and can be added to any services. We do not charge for removal if you are having gel put back on.
- Be sure to add the Accent Nails, Full Nail Design or French options to your services so we may allot for that time. These services can be found under the “NAILS” section
- You can purchase gift cards online under the “SHOP ONLINE” tab, you will also find options to purchase Memberships and Packages under this section.
We use a hospital-grade sterilization machine called an autoclave. Instruments are cleaned and freshly packaged and sealed after each treatment, then run through the autoclave. All buffers and files are one-use products and are disposed of after each customer. You are more than welcome to take home your buffers or files!
We use OPI LED lamps.
Memberships are excellent options for clients who are booking ONE or more services a month regularly. By becoming a member you will automatically save on your first service of the month, making it an excellent way to save on your routine maintenance. Your membership fee is charged once a month on the first, at which time you will receive a credit for whichever membership service level you have selected. You can use this at any time and your benefits accrue, so if you miss a month, you’ll have 2 the next! Any additional services or upgrades you book for the remainder of the month, to include eyelash and tanning services, will be 10% off. You’ll also receive a complimentary birthday manicure in your birthday month (for mani/pedi members) and 15% off of retail. You’ll also receive early access to other specials and events!
Memberships can be frozen or cancelled at any time without penalty. Accrued benefits will remain active for 6 months after cancellation.
Yes! We offer beautiful eyelash extension applications in our salon, expertly applied and customized to your preferences. Allow approximately 1-1.5 hours for your initial full set appointment and 45 minutes-1 hour for subsequent fill-in appointments. Your eyelash extensions will follow the natural shedding pattern of your real eyelashes; we recommend fill-ins at 2-3 week intervals, but this may vary based on your eyelashes. For online booking, all eyelash services can be found under the “EYELASHES” section. Call or email to schedule a complimentary consultation!
One of PAINTBASE’s missions is to provide healthier options for our customers. Five(+) Free polishes are brands that have dedicated themselves to eliminating as many of the chemical agents in nail polish as possible, with some brands being 7 Free or higher. All of our classic brands (OPI, Essie) are 3 free, but we additionally offer 5+ Free polishes in our salon. These brands meet our standards for color and durability as well as being industry leaders in consumer health. We want our clients to be informed and have options!
Our prices are typically within a few dollars of traditional nail salons and significantly more affordable than day spa pricing. Several factors affect our pricing:
- We want to provide our nail stylists with a living wage and a healthy work-life balance.
- We invest in one-time use buffers and files and industry-lead sterilization and cleaning equipment that many salons do not.
- We use higher quality, more health conscious products in our services. While these cost more, we believe they are well-worth it to provide our customers with a healthier experience.